|Responsible for the overall control of the movement of materials and products within and out of warehouse and ensure quality chart implemented in all the logistics operation process.
i. Warehouse Management
• Responsible for controlling warehouse activities including general operations, safety, cleanness, insurance coverage, security, inventory control, and some repackaging work through tight partnership with 3PL
• Ensure all orders are dispatched in a timely and efficient manner to meet services commitment to customers
• Maintain/develop measurements to ensure all KPI’s within warehouse are met, eg. pick rates, pick errors
• Manage and control regular stock takes. Ensuring inventory accuracy/integrity within warehouse
• Manage and control receipt/Document of all stock from plants. Manage stock of return goods coming back from customers
• Control and align with the payment On Delivery process to keep/ensure the safety of capital .
• Continue to work with 3PL/WMS supplier to develop versatile function for improve efficiency/effectiveness
• Managing and validate 3PL payment for Warehouse and delivery
• Managing zone for damages, return/rejection and report to key stake holders
• Regular Warehouse operation KPI/Status to key stake holder
• Reporting any issues and proposal through operation
• Operation planning with 3PL for peak period and deliver key Korea operation requirement to 3PL
ii. Distribution Management
• Monitor and evaluate the performance of logistics supplier, to push them to improve their services continuously.
• Review the efficiency of freight to customer pursuing best utilization rate.
• Conduct biding to select right logistics supplier to support business growth; integrating the needs of customers with logistics service
• Continuous monitoring of On time in full
iii. Inventory Management
• Maintain appropriate stock level within warehouse through replenishment by maintaining right level of safety stock to meet sales target
• Drive inventory availability with balance on optimization of bonded facility, sticker operation and non-bonded warehouse space
• Analyze and monitor the space utilization and optimization.
• Manage Damages and short BBD products and report to key stakeholders
iv. Logistic optimization
• Support the supply chain distribution in conduct of study to optimize the logistic network between import products and produced product.
• This may include assistance of study for export logistic network
v. People management
• To jointly select right people for key position in 3PL warehouse operation
• Set KPI performance target for 3PL and to control / improve 3PL performance
|• 8 ~12 years of logistics experience mainly on warehouse management/transportation management
• Had experience and knowledge of WMS system and Food Quality & Food safety and operation admin for 2 years at least
• Experience for logistics network set up and design
• Knowledge of warehouse layout and operations process development and optimization
• Skills with an emphasis on communications both externally and internally across multiple functions
• Strong analytical, logical thinking and project management capability
• Good written and oral communication skills in both Korean and English; ability to work under minimal supervision; Bachelor’s degree or above
• Influential communication skill
• Analytical skill
• Organizing report and update skill
• Understanding customer
• People management skill
• Time management skill