Key business co-pilot for the sales teams and a key member of the local market center of excellence for trade investment. This expert role is instrumental in helping to deliver profitable growth for the organization by participating with the sales teams to develop and execute investment frameworks and programs of sale across the channels and customers and helping maximize the productivity and returns of customer trade terms budgets for both company and customer in line with the associated brand growth strategies.
• Lead the development and execution of the customers short and long term strategies which
optimizes profitability and sales revenue and achieves company, category and customer objectives.
• Monitor and track closely of MAC(Margin After Conversion) movement based on product mix and channel-customer mix and trade investment including trade promotion and share right recommendation to sales teams to deliver company MAC target.
• Support the Sales leadership team, Market director, KAM(Key Account Manager), DDM(Distributor Development Manager) to deliver annual growth requirements in line with trade promotional budgets by conducting customer event level ROI analysis and utilizing insights gathered to inform on-going customer promotional plans.
• Under the guidance of head and market director, support the improvement in management and control of trade promotional investment and on-going productivity and ROI effectiveness.
• Own the creation and analysis of all trade promotional reporting for the Marketing, brands and channels-customers including periodic basis.
• Own the creation analysis of all trade investment reporting for the CBU/market including.
• Support head and demand S&F(Finance) in evaluating and creating recommendations on long term portfolio trade promotional strategy for the market by creating robust fact based on brand, pack, channel, competitor dynamics.
• Support marketing and sales to set right pricing in case of NPD launching and price change, act as a
key member in cluster pricing council.
Education & Professional Qualification
◼ BA Degree or equivalent
◼ Over 5 years above in analytical area
◼ Working experience in Sales Planning or Trade Marketing function
◼ Working experience in a FMCG/consumer products with an analytical background
◼ Solid understanding of the commercial value chain from Retailer value to Net sales value of the supplier is required, including how changes in sales and investments affect this.
◼ Experience in areas as below is preferred:
(1) the framework of trade architecture (trading terms & conditions) and key concept of
trade promotions (Price discounts, uplifts, base & incremental volumes, and other trade
(2) the methodology of calculating return on investment (ROI) as well as customer trade
margin through different investment levels etc.
◼ Knowledge and experience in budget planning and tracking is a plus
◼ Mastery in use of Excel and data mining from database
◼ English communication skill
◼ Experience in budget management system is a plus