As a Global Business Strategy Manager, he/she will be responsible for developing corporate and global strategy alongside senior leadership. We are looking for a tech savvy person with distinctive problem-solving skills.
• Analyze and prioritize the company’s growth opportunities by identifying technology and market trends, understanding the competitive landscape, etc.
• Study and digest market characteristics and develop regional strategic initiatives
• Lead cross-functional, regional teams with the implementation of strategic initiatives
• Support CEO decision making
• BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
• 2+ years of relevant work experience in IT industry or technology related strategy consulting
• Familiarity and comfortability working in the mobile or Internet space
• Highly developed problem-solving skills alongside impeccable business judgment
• Strong sense of self-motivation with the ability to prioritize and follow through on multiple tasks
• Ability to understand a fast-paced and dynamic business environment and translate insights gained from findings into actionable, executable items
• Demonstrable project management experience with the ability to interact with diverse stakeholders independently and collaboratively
• Exceptional written/verbal communication and presentation skills in both Korean and English