The position is leading on-the-ground efforts to develop and grow Retail business in Korea and managing sales team to achieve / exceed sales target and is charge of Direct Functions of Sales Revenue, Store Operations, Real Estate, Store Design and Staff Planning for all Retail Stores and Concessions in Korea market.
- Fluency of market situation, product trends & demand, analyze sales data, recommend assortment and implement sales strategy.
- Manage and develop relationships and business with key accounts. Drive product placement and business growth and expansion in top grade doors.
- Manage all aspects of direct retail (Department store, flag shops, Outlet) business
- Partner with MD, Planning and Marketing teams to achieve aggressive growth plans for each brand and door
- Lead, motivate and develop retail & concession team to execute strategy and action plans
- Prepare sales budget, analysis and market reports.
1) Minimum over 15 year sales experience of channels above in multi-national retail companies
2) Experiences in building brands, strong strategic sales and management skills.
3) Ability to build and grow quality brand awareness & sales in Korean market.
4) Solid negotiation skills to develop win/win relationships.
5) Highly motivated and ability & experience to lead the organization.
6) Excellent interpersonal skills and people management
7) Detail-oriented, analytical, highly organized.
8) Minimum Bachelor’s degree in business administration / marketing (MBA preferred).
9) Fluent spoken & written in English.