|In charge of its People team which focuses on recruitment and retention of employees.
This support includes but is not limited to coaching, counseling, guidance, recruiting, employee relations, onboarding, compensation, benefit administration, succession planning, evaluation, organizational assessments, policy deployment and training. These are the critical functions of People team.
• Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR team to develop solutions, programs and policies.
• Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partnership with Legal Team as needed/required.
• Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
• Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
• Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
• Develops contract terms for new hires, promotions and transfers.
• Assists international employees with related to HR matters.
• Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
• Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
• Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
• Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure its success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
• Attends weekly meetings with respective business units.
• Consults with line management, providing appropriate HR guidance.
• Talent Management Expert - Accountable for talent planning and management.
Designs and delivers talent rewards discussions, designs talent planning solutions and coordinates talent planning and movement, in collaboration with business
leaders. Develops change management and communication plans.
• HR Business Partner - Understand the business and people priorities while exhibiting a data-backed mindset to diagnose and identify interventions needed to improve organizational effectiveness, organizational development and advance the business results in a service driven culture.
• Change Agent - Partner with, and coach managers and leaders to facilitate organizational and cultural change. Educate the business on HR trends that affect the business.
• HR Program Manager - Lead implementation of core HR programs into the business ensuring an effective, sustainable people strategy over the long term. Provide business-specific feedback to the HR team for design and delivery improvement of client-ready solutions. Ability to design and implement HR strategies in alignment with both business and HR functional objectives. Examples may include diversity programs and talent retention programs.
• Minimum of 10+ years' experience in HR generalist and recruitment including minimum of 3+ years’ Managerial experience.
• Hands-on knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, recruitment, organizational diagnosis, performance management, and employment laws.
• Bachelor's degree or Master’s degree preferred and relevant industry experience.
• Fluent in Korean and English (Verbal, Written)
• Exceptional written and oral communication and group presentation skills
• Must be able to build rapport and engender credibility and trust across all levels of an organization.
• Ability to handle competing priorities effectively
• Knowledge of employment law and how it affects the administration of policy and decisions relevant to their application.
• BS/BA degree preferred, MBA or an advanced degree in HR preferred
• HR experiences in a startup, a venture capital firm, mobile and games industry
• Strong business acumen, people acumen and ability to influence business leaders at an executive level and within HR as a team leader
• Ability to manage HR Programs in a complex and matrix business environment
• Strong analytical and data interpretation skills with ability to apply quantitative analysis to HR programmatic outcomes and regularly supplied business reports to assess opportunity for continuous improvement
• Ability to partner across HR to deliver effective business solutions
• Ability to develop Trusted Advisor relationships with senior executives, along with proven executive coaching capabilities
• Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills and the ability to adapt the communication to the audience and positively influence others.
• Functional computer skills such as Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook