|Objective / Purpose of the Job
To support in the smooth running of the construction office, while working with cross functional teams
Project administration activities required for the Project.
Key Accountabilities and Activities
Construction Administration Supportfor the Construction of the Factory
• General communication and clarification as needed with associated local vendors
• Support the Project Construction Manager to obtain quotes and tenders from local suppliers
• Collate and file all information related FAA (Goods delivered on site or Construction in Progress) with support of the Construction Manager.
• Collect and collate project reporting data for the periodic Project Review Meeting
• Follow timings on locally purchased materials outside the scope of the GC
• Organization of local site transport and accommodation for overseas visitors working on site.
• Reconcile all statements/invoices received with deliveries of material outside the scope of the GC and pass on to the Site Financial Controller
• Collate, follow and file with the support of the General Contractor and Project Construction Manager all permits that are required for the construction of the factory.
• Attend capital and contractor meetings, issue agenda and take minutes
• General office duties; filing, mail, answering phones, etc.
• Scheduling meetings
• Document management & control
• Greet office visitors as needed
• Establish and maintain files
• Other duties as assigned
|• Over 3years’ previously experience in an administrative support type roll
• Have experience in construction industry would be an advantage
Necessary Technical / Functional Skills
• Computer literacy - word processing, spread sheets and database management (i.e. Microsoft Office)
• Communication & influential skills– verbal and written:
• English communication skills – verbal and written
• Ability to work with and support various staff members
1. Strong organizational skills
2. Positive work ethic
3. Strong interpersonal skills
4. Ability to multi task
5. Drives for results
6. Priority Setting
7. Strong communicator