Brand and Communication Strategy
• Localize the standard cluster communication framework with local consumer insights.
• Ensure outstanding implementation by guiding local agency teams in deployment of activities and toolkits developed by regional BMs in market.
• Provide inputs to localize product claims on packaging artwork
Brand Management and A&CP Budget
• Collect and analyze segment, consumer and brand data to support creation and development of local market brand marketing plan and activity calendar
• Analyze and review brand performance recommending revisions to local brand plans as required
• Manage A&CP budget and resources effectively to deliver marketing/activity calendar
• Connect with local cross functional teams to support creation of an integrated business plan that ensures delivery of key brand initiatives in market
• Undertake post activity evaluation
Creative Content Production and Media
• Own local R+CP process to work with both brand and media agency
• Develop local media strategy and plan, including digital media, leading a continual effort to maximize reach and increase ROI on media spend
• Plan and execute local consumer event, e.g. local sampling activity.
• Liaise with Trade Marketing and local sales team to ensure effective execution of brand initiatives in-store.
• Localize KV for major marketing initiatives for SDL to adapt and deploy in-store
• Key contact for on-going Nielsen market tracking
• Plan and execute market consumer researches as required
Professional Qualification & Work Experiences
At least 5+ years of working experiences in marketing related field
+2 years of Brand Manager role is a must
Agency management skill (advertising/ media/ digital/ research)
Communication / presentation skill
Fluent in English communication(Written & Oral)
Develop communication that works
Plan media that matters