|The core function is to develop and implement strategies through building sales competencies with the distributor to achieve product freshness, distribution, consumer price, visibility and display budgets in all market segments as agreed with management. The strategies are delivered through management of a local distributor and a direct working relationship with sales and marketing departments.
• To develop annual KPI for distributor and help Head of Sales negotiate and sign-off before stating new fiscal
• To track and evaluate building block KPIs monthly basis (Distribution, Listing, Visibility, Channel Strategy) and report it to Head of Sales
Sales Planning Manager is supported by trade marketing manager to track visibility part
• Prepare for monthly S&OP meeting
• Closely work with regional demand planner (based on Hong Kong) and come up with S&OP master file for all stakeholders. It requires daily communication with Hong Kong if necessary.
• Closely work with distributor to have 4 month rolling STT(Sales to Trade) forecasting by channel, account and validate it before finally reflected to production planning.
• Closely work with brand managers to reflect marketing activity plan into monthly forecasting of brands.
• Develop bottom up forecasting for STT from brand's end in order to validate distributor’s forecasting
• Come up with annual STT/STD(Sales to Distributor) LE and report it.
• Help head of sales to come up with annual sales budget for next fiscal (January time)
Sales Analysis& Reporting
• Daily, weekly report STT
• Develop weekly sales report (STT, STD)
• Analysis of various sales data including STT (Sales to Trade), STD (Sales to Distributor), POS (consumer off-take), AC Nielsen, Dunhumby data to have actionable insight to the group
• Track distributor’s inventory data and project future inventory of distributor
• Develop business review in monthly & quarterly basis.
• Post Evaluation report after seasonality activities
• Ad-hoc analysis requested by head of sales
Promotion planning & Budgeting
• Develop annual promotion plan (Price promo) by channel, account in monthly basis and reflect it in the price promo budget
• Track and monitor the actual performance vs. plan and come up with post evaluation report
|Over 5 years of Sales planner in FMCG industry or retail sales measurement service in research firms
Strong analytical skills
Fluent in English