The Demand Planning Leader is responsible building and managing the demand forecast (short term and long term) for a strategic Customer(s)/Channel(s) with high levels of complexity and volatility whilst delivering strong forecast accuracy and demand control. Working closely with Sales, Marketing, and Supply this role is accountable for ensuring high levels of Customer service, optimised stock levels, and delivery of products on time, in full whilst minimising waste. The position analyses forecast performance and works with the Sales team to drive initiatives that will enable the business to efficiently deliver on customer demand, drive efficiency in the supply chain and optimum on shelf availability.
Key Accountabilities or Responsibilities
• Create an accurate demand forecast using the customers’ demand and supply chain data, historical data, best practice planning methodology, accurate base and promotional forecasts, Sales LE tracking & reporting.
• Collaborate with Supply to ensure the agreed demand plan translates into production requirements and the product is delivered on time, in full to meet customer needs.
• Analyses forecast performance and leverages supply chain-modeling techniques to develop tactical and operational accurate demand forecasts.
• Partners with sales and key customers to support strategic demand planning and develop and execute solutions that enable efficiency, effectiveness and growth
• Collaborate with key stakeholders internally to navigate Customer challenges and provide solutions as required to maximize on shelf availability.
• Manage and influence customers to drive business performance and pro-actively report on key KPI’s ensuring delivery of key customer service targets whilst driving efficiency in the supply chain.
• Identifying opportunities to introduce better, faster, more accurate and scalable solutions that better meet customer needs and deliver strong forecast accuracy.
• Utilize operational reviews, supply chain trends and sales achievements to proactively gain insights, identify issues and propose improvements solutions. This includes accurate identification, analysis and reporting of data e.g. loyalty, market, new product forecast, pipeline fill, and cannibalization.
Context and Scope Complete how the job gets done and the way it operates
This role will collaborate with and influence internal stakeholders and assigned Customers to deliver an accurate demand forecast and convert the agreed demand plan into production requirements making sure the product is delivered on time, in full to meet Customer orders.
This role requires significant commercial, planning and the influencing skills.
** FMCG 출신 선호. 영어 중상급 수준 이상
** 연봉 및 기타 복지 업계 상위
• Over 10 years of SCM experience with Demand and Customer Management experience within a FMCG environment with a demonstrated ability to act with the customer and company in mind.
• Excellent numeracy and analytical skills and experience of applying a wide range of analytics that drive insights and actions for complex customers and a variety of business situations.
• Experience in problem solving, with the ability to use processes/ tools/ systems to unlock knowledge and generate insights and develop solutions for a wide range of customers and issues.
• Good business acumen with a good understanding and application of the sales cycle, trends and broader business implications to making judgments and recommendations for action.
• Proven track record of accurate and effective planning that ensures the customers supply chain services are met, full on-shelf availability is achieved and optimal customer service and profitability is delivered.
• Experience of building strong relationships in a cross functional environment.
• Experience in areas such as (but not exclusive to): analyst roles, supply, planning sales operations and Customer management.