- Reporting to AP Supply Chain Director , managing overall supply chain and logistics operations for all product categories ranging from target stock management, inventory management, In / Outbound to 3rd Party Logistics for warehousing and local distributions.
- Lead Supply Chain & Logistics team streamlining logistic cost and quality management
- Track and analyze product availability rate and inventory level followed up by required actions such as target stock adjustment, stock rebalancing or promotional item proposals.
- Prepare internal and external audits including customs, product claim and etc.
- Follow up from launching stock planning to delivery of all merchandise and non-merchandise, diverse store & company-wide events, and stock buildings for sales peak closely working with retail, merchandising and regional teams etc.
- Manage 3rd party for optimum warehousing & logistics services.
- Lead S&OP process in new product introduction and balancing supply & demand
Over 15 years of successful SCM experiences in consumer / FMCG / Manufaturing industry.
Fluen in English - Must!
People management skill