|Demand Planning & Inventory Management (70% of time)
• Generate demand plans from the sales forecast, with consideration to historical demand, marketing events, promotions, product life cycle, seasonality and inventory levels.
• Make recommended adjustments to sales forecast and inventory targets based on changes in demand and market trends.
• Maintain inventory targets that are approved by management.
• Develop and monitor execution in minimizing stock out and high stock coverage issues
• Prepare, report, and communicate forecast and inventory measurements/reports to management (forecast accuracy, inventory plan vs. targets).
• Support sales team in improving forecast accuracy and achieving stock freshness target
• Lead forecast and inventory planning meetings with Marketing Teams, reviewing recommended sales forecasts and inventory goals (emphasis on product freshness, inventory coverage, product introduction, and promotions).
• Submit demand plans to Supply Planning functions for consolidation after validation with commercial teams
• Benchmark current demand planning process/tools with industry good practices and strive for improvement
Supply Chain Operations – Coordination & Control (20% of time)
• Monitor closely incoming shipment arrival schedule and ensure products delivery timing is at right time and at the right quantities to support sales plan.
• Provide alerts to commercial teams of potential risk to product arrival schedule and subsequently to stock coverage
• Minimize where possible of the end-to-end supply chain cost to market (e.g. warehousing, transportation cost to customers)
• Supervise order fulfilments activities in Korea and ensure delivery are on time, in full and error free.
• Provide required documentation in a timely manner (e.g. invoices, packing list, country of origin) and customs clear the incoming containers as per local statutory requirements
Information system administration (5% of time)
• Supervise and to ensure ERP system e.g. SAP is updated timely and accurately.
• Monitor the process and to ensure compliance with group control policy
• Publish & monitor group KPIs and drive different action plan to improve performance
|Over 5 years of Demand and Supply planning experience in FMCG / Consumer industry
Strong Excel data management skill such Demand planning formular, and etc.
Outstanding communication skills both Korean and English
Fluent in English - Must!
Harmony and outstanding communication skills