This position will be responsible for the business process and the use of application systems to improve operational effectiveness and productivity in Korea.
This position ensures the best use of systems to support business strategy, business process and operations. This position also acts as a key user to identify business needs, user requirements and user training needs.
1) Business process analysis in IT system infrastructure coworked with regional office
2) Vendor Management
3) Enforce global policies that support the efforts of other departments
4) Ensure adequate training on how to use systems to perform business operations
5) lead on the rollout of global and regional projects
6) manage and control systems related budget / forecast
5 years’ experience in business or system process analysis preferably in multi-national company
Fluent English communication in both speaking and writing as well as Korean
Experience in SAP, Navision, Hyperion knowledge is a plus
Excellent communication skills, business software knowledge, analytical thinking