|Lead factory technical (engineering) team to maintain & improve machine performance, including process, packaging, utility & facility equipment.
Lead factory expansion and improvement capital projects.
Provide coach and technical support to technical team (including maintenance team and automation engineer)
• Ensure machine reliability in a high level
• Lead factory expansion and continuous improvement projects
• Provide training to operation team if need
• Build network with other factories’ technical team to share best practices
Wear all PPE according to legal / company requirements
Implement / comply with safety rules and internal policies
Should immediately stop or asking others stop any behaviour or work that violates the company's safety / environmental protection etc.
Support factory sustainability projects
QUALITY & FOOD SAFETY
Comply with QMP standards, ISO9001 and ISO22001 standard.
Comply with HACCP program in the area
If any issue or variance with standard production, report immediately
Complete the maintenance & repair report
Build a highly engaged technical team
Provide coach/technical support to technical team
Manage the performance of technical team
Management & Reporting
Define & monitor factory preventive maintenance plan:
• Define the Preventive Maintenance strategy
• Define the PM plan and allocate related resources
• Monitoring PM effectiveness, keep continuous improvement on PM based on result
• Lead daily reliablility meeting and tracking the action plan
Lead factory expansion project
Lead continuous improvement capital project
Build network with other factories and share best practices
Complete maintenance & repair report
|** Over 12 years of broad experiences above
Fluent in English - Reporting to foreign factory director and Apac.
Prefer to have experience on food, pharma, FMCG industries
People management skill
Build an effective team